Organized_Event_1_Introduction to AI and Its Role in Web Development
OrganizedEvent 1: “Introduction to AI and Its Role inWeb Development”
I. Details of the Event/Activity
On November 16, 2025, our group, NextGen, organized a webinar entitled “Introduction to
AI and Its Role in Web Development.” The event was conducted through both Google Meet
and Facebook Live to ensure that more participants could join conveniently. The guest
speaker, Ms. Ethel Grace Verana, who is an experienced entrepreneur, freelance web
developer, and IT trainer, discussed how Artificial Intelligence is influencing the field of web
development today. Through her discussion, I gained a better understanding of how AI tools
can help developers create smarter, faster, and more effective websites.
II.Reflections on the activity give rise to (learnings/key takeaways)
The webinar helped me realize the growing importance of AI in today’s technology industry.
One lesson that stood out to me was that AI is designed to assist developers rather than
replace them. It serves as a useful tool that can improve efficiency and encourage creativity
in web development. I also learned that AI can be applied in different areas such as
automating repetitive tasks, improving website performance, and creating better user
experiences. Most importantly, the session emphasized the value of continuously learning
new technologies in order to keep up with the rapid changes in the IT field.
III. Reflections of possibilities on implementing some of the activity input on a practical level (practical application of learnings)
I can apply the knowledge I gained from the webinar by integrating AI-powered tools into
my own projects and activities. For instance, I can use AI to support coding tasks, generate
design ideas, analyze data, and optimize website speed and performance. I also plan to
explore these tools further in my academic requirements and personal projects. By practicing
these applications, I can strengthen my technical skills and prepare myself for the demands of
the modern technology industry.
IV. Positive Feedback (on the event organization)
The webinar was conducted in an organized and professional manner. The flow of the program was smooth,
making it easy for participants to follow the discussion. I also appreciated how Ms. Verana explained
complicated topics in a simple and understandable way, which made the session more engaging for everyone.
In addition, using both Google Meet and Facebook Live allowed more people to participate and interact during
the event. Overall, the webinar was informative, well-prepared, and beneficial for the participants.
V. Suggestions for improvements to be made/considered for future activities
Although the webinar was already successful, future activities could be improved further by
adding interactive demonstrations or hands-on exercises. A live walkthrough of AI tools or a
slightly longer session would help participants gain more practical experience and a deeper
understanding of the topics discussed.
VI. Photos/VideoLinksTaken
Comments
Post a Comment